So don't mind the mess, the blog is still under construction, and may be unavailable here and there over the next few weeks. With that being said, let me know if the Bombshell header at the top of my blog is centered. :o) I should be posting my newest creations within the next week or so. I am not currently selling any of my handmade items on ebay, as I have over 15 auctions consisting of closet and garage finds that I must get rid of. After those have ended, I will be back to selling the normal fare. Anyhow, The Etsy store should be filled by the end of next week, so be sure to check it out at: TheAtomicBombshell.etsy.com
Sunday, July 12, 2009
A Sunday Morning Synopsis...
As you may have noticed, some drastic changes have taken place here! This is the new home for what's new and exciting at both my Ebay and Etsy storefronts. With that being said, this is no longer the mixed media blog of what I am making, and what my drunk redneck neighbors are doing across the street. Sorry.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment